Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Night Time Urination . Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
About Night Time Urination
Night Time Urination is defined by waking at night, one or more times to use the bathroom. Frequent and urgent trips to the restroom are necessary more than once and often it seems to be only small amounts of urine. This is often frustrating and interferes with restful sleep.
- Frequent and/or urgent need to void
- Cloudy urine
- Difficult or painful urination, or burning with urination (dysuria)
- Foul-smelling urine
- Frequent urination that often produces only a small amount of urine
- Pain or burning with urination
- Urinary retention
- Chest pain or pressure
- Feeling very thirsty
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Missed menstrual periods
** Learn more about Nocturia, Night Time Urination from the Urology Experts at University Urology – click here.
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel