Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Decreased Sexual Desire in Females . Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
About Decreased Sexual Desire in Females
Some women experience decreased sexual desire, despite the fact they once enjoyed sexual relations with a partner. The loss of sexual desire can be a true medical condition that is often incorrectly attributed to being too busy, too tired or a natural result of aging. This may not be the case. Decreased sexual desire can affect relationships and interfere with a full life.
- Loss of desire in sexual relations that were once enjoyable
- You must have experienced a decrease in sexual desire over time
- You must have not yet gone through menopause
- You must have been in a committed relationship for at least six months
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel