Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Psoriasis. Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
Psoriasis is a common skin condition that changes the life cycle of skin cells. Psoriasis causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin. The extra skin cells form thick, silvery scales and itchy, dry, red patches that are sometimes painful.
Psoriasis is a persistent, long-lasting (chronic) disease. There may be times when your psoriasis symptoms get better alternating with times your psoriasis worsens.
Psoriasis signs and symptoms can vary from person to person but may include one or more of the following:
- Red patches of skin covered with silvery scales
- Small scaling spots (commonly seen in children)
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Itching, burning or soreness
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints
Psoriasis patches can range from a few spots of dandruff-like scaling to major eruptions that cover large areas.
Most types of psoriasis go through cycles, flaring for a few weeks or months, then subsiding for a time or even going into complete remission.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a confirmed diagnosis of Psoriasis
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel