Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Overactive Bladder . Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
About Overactive Bladder
Overactive bladder is a problem with bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate. The urge may be difficult to stop, and overactive bladder may lead to the involuntary loss of urine (incontinence).
- Feel a sudden urge to urinate that’s difficult to control
- Experience urge incontinence — the involuntary loss of urine immediately following an urgent need to urinate
- Urinate frequently, usually eight or more times in 24 hours
- Awaken two or more times in the night to urinate (nocturia)
** Learn more about Overactive Bladder from the Urology Experts at University Urology – click here.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be experiencing symptoms of Overactive Bladder, including urge incontinence
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel