Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Osteoarthritis of the Hip or Knee. Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis, affecting millions of people worldwide. It occurs when the protective cartilage on the ends of your bones wears down over time.
Although Osteoarthritis can damage any joint in your body, the disorder most commonly affects joints in your hands, knees, hips and spine. Osteoarthritis often gradually worsens over time.
- Pain. Joints may hurt during or after movement.
- Tenderness. Joints may feel tender when you apply light pressure to it.
- Stiffness. Joint stiffness may be most noticeable upon awakening in the morning or after a period of inactivity.
- Loss of flexibility. One may not be able to move your joint through its full range of motion.
- Grating sensation. One may hear or feel a grating sensation when using the joint.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Presence of Osteoarthritis in the hip or knee
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel