Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Endometriosis. Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
Endometriosis is an often painful disorder resulting from tissue which normally lines the inside of the uterus, growing outside the uterus. Endometriosis often involves ovaries, fallopian tubes and tissue lining the pelvis. Endometrial tissue may also spread beyond pelvic organs.
The primary symptom of endometriosis is pelvic pain. Women with endometriosis describe intense menstrual pain, that increases over time.
Common signs and symptoms of endometriosis may include:
- Painful periods.
- Pelvic pain and cramping may begin before extends several days into their period.
- Pain with intercourse.
- Pain with bowel movements or urination.
- Excessive bleeding.
- Bloating or nausea, especially during menstrual periods.
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel