Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Constipation . Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation further.
Constipation most commonly occurs when waste or stool moves too slowly through the digestive tract, causing it to become hard and dry. While the causes for Constipation may be diet related, there are many other possible causes of chronic constipation. It can be due to structural lesions of the colon (e.g., colon cancer, colon stricture or narrowing), medical conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disorders, Parkinson’s disease, or pregnancy, or due to medications such as pain medications (narcotics), blood pressure medications (calcium channel blockers), anti-seizure medication, and antispasmodics.
- Passing fewer than three stools a week
- Having lumpy or hard stools
- Straining to have bowel movements
- Feeling as though there’s a blockage in your rectum that prevents bowel movements
- Feeling as though you can’t completely empty the stool from your rectum
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be experiencing constipation for a least the past 3 months
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel
Please fill out the form below to provide us with your contact information. A research coordinator will discretely contact you within 48 hours.