Volunteer for Our Trial
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate in a research study for Atopic Dermatitis . Please use the information below to learn more about the condition and identify whether you might be eligible for this research study. Once you’ve read through this valuable information, please click the button on the right, so that our study coordinator may discreetly contact you to discuss your potential participation furth
About Atopic Dermatitis (also known as Eczema)
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) is a condition that makes your skin red and itchy. It’s common in children but can occur at any age. Atopic dermatitis is long lasting (chronic) and tends to flare periodically and then subside.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema) signs and symptoms vary widely from person to person and include:
- Itching, which may be severe, especially at night
- Red to brownish-gray patches, especially on the hands, feet, ankles, wrists, neck, upper chest, eyelids, inside the bend of the elbows and knees, and, in infants, the face and scalp
- Small, raised bumps, which may leak fluid and crust over when scratched
- Thickened, cracked, dry, scaly skin
- Raw, sensitive, swollen skin from scratching
Atopic dermatitis most often begins before age 5 and may persist into adolescence and adulthood. For some people, it flares periodically and then clears up for a time, even for several years.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a confirmed diagnosis of Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Study Participants Will Receive:
- All study-related medical care and study medication at no cost
- Possible compensation for their time and travel